A part of a truss. This is not a term commonly used in English, but we have a sign for it because it is sometimes necessary to visually depict a specific portion of a truss system.

Sourced from Wikipedia.

Related Concepts

No Related Concepts
Do you have questions or comments about this entry? Please Send Us Feedback!